TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum
possible speed, also providing you with a lot of features.
* Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce
seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical
* Pause and resume transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system
resources and continue with a single click.
* Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and
in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
* Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix
the problem and recopy only problem files.
* Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move
functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
2. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows XP/Vista
Click Here to Download