Internet Download Manager 6.0.1 Build 2 Beta | 3.6 MB
Internet Download Manager (IDM) - handy tool to increase download speeds up to 500 percent, resume and schedule downloads. According to the views of users, Internet Download Manager - great program to download your favorite software, game, cd, dvd and mp3-music, movies, shareware and freeware programs much faster! The program has a built-in download logic accelerator that includes intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multi-loading technology that helps to speed up downloading. Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will continue broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and user friendly.
Internet Download Manager has a multilanguage interface, extensive customization capabilities, download skins, supports proxy servers, protocols, FTP, HTTP and HTTPS, work behind a firewall, forwarding files, working with files, cookie, boot authorization, the contents of files ZIP, category, handles the content of MP3-audio and MPEG-video and supports a large number of server platforms. IDM integrates seamlessly into browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, MSN Explorer, Opera, and Mozilla to automatically handle links. You can also drag and drop files or use Internet Download Manager from command line. Internet Download Manager can dial your modem at the set time, download these files you want, then hang up or even shut down your computer.
Unlike other download managers and accelerators, where the files are segmented before downloading, Internet Download Manager segments the downloaded files dynamically during download process. Moreover, Internet Download Manager reuse of existing connections, bypassing the additional stage connection and authentication to achieve better speed performance.
When IDM is running, it displays its icon from the pyramid on the taskbar. Menu IDM can be caused by right-clicking the icon. You can close the IDM, selecting "Exit" from the menu.
Features of IDM:
· All popular browsers and applications are supported! Internet Download Manager supports all versions of popular browsers, and can be integrated into any 3rd party Internet applications.
· Download with one click. When you click on a download link in a browser, IDM will take over the download and accelerate it. IDM supports HTTP, FTP and HTTPS protocols.
· Download Speed. Internet Download Manager can accelerate downloads by up to 5 times due to its intelligent dynamic file segmentation technology.
· Download Resume. Internet Download Manager will resume unfinished download from the place where they left off.
· Simple installation wizard. Quick and easy installation program will make necessary settings for you, and check your connection at the end to ensure trouble free installation of Internet Download Manager
· Automatic Antivirus checking. Antivirus checking makes your downloads free from viruses and trojans.
· Advanced Browser Integration. When enabled, the feature can be used to catch any download from any application. None of download managers have this feature.
· Built-in Scheduler. Internet Download Manager can connect to the Internet at a set time, download the files you want, disconnect, or shut down your computer when it's done.
· IDM supports many types of proxy servers. For example, IDM works with Microsoft ISA, and FTP proxy servers.
· IDM supports main authentication protocols: Basic, Negotiate, NTLM, and Keberos. Thus IDM can access many Internet and proxy servers using login name and password.
· Download All feature. IDM can add all downloads linked to the current page. It's easy to download multiple files with this feature.
· Customizable Interface. You may choose the order, and what buttons and columns appear on the main IDM window.
· Download Categories. Internet Download Manager can be used to organize downloads automatically using defined download categories.
· Quick Update Feature. Quick update may check for new versions of IDM and update IDM once per week.
· Download limits. Progressive downloading with quotas feature. The feature is useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy (or FAP) like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.
· Drag and Drop. You may simply drag and drop links to IDM, and drag and drop complete files out of Internet Download Manager.
· IDM is multilingual. IDM is translated to Arabic, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Thai languages.
· Microsoft Internet Explorer
· Netscape Navigator
· MSN Explorer
· AOL Explorer
· Mozilla Firefox
· Mozilla Firebird
· Avant Browser
· Google Chrome