Adams and Victor’s Principles of Neurology, 9th ed,
Allan H. Ropper, Martin A. Samuels
Written in a conversational style, the text offers practical, yet in-depth, coverage of both common and rare illnesses. Adams and Victor's Principles of Neurology also includes timely, complete, and accessible treatment and clinical management strategies.
- Balanced presentation of evidence-based research coupled with the perspectives and experience of world-renowned expert neurologists
- Logical six-part organization reviews the clinical method, cardinal presentations, diseases of the central nervous system, diseases of the peripheral nervous system, and psychiatric disorders
- A-to-Z coverage of cardinal manifestations, including disorders of the special senses; epilepsy and disorders of consciousness; disorders of energy, mood, autonomic, and endocrine functions; and neuromuscular, spinal cord, and psychiatric disease
- Focus on symptoms, etiology, diagnosis, and treatment offers complete, practical guidance in clinical practice
- Special section on growth, development, and aging related to neurologic disease presents the latest, cutting-edge research in this integral area