Cornea: 2-Volume Set
Jay H. Krachmer, Mark J. Mannis, Edward J. Holland
Cornea, edited by Drs. Krachmer, Mannis & Holland, is the only truly comprehensive clinical reference available that covers external disease, anterior uveitis, and the expanding range of contemporary corneal surgery. In this Third Edition, state-of-the-art coverage, 25 brand-new chapters, and 45 new videos provide expert guidance on performing femtosecond-assisted penetrating keratoplasty, DSAEK, deep anterior lamellar keratoplasty, and many other cutting-edge techniques. Plus, you'll have easy access to the complete contents and illustrations online at expertconsult.
- Overcome any clinical challenge related to the cornea, external disease, anterior uveitis, and the expanding range of contemporary corneal surgery with the most complete, authoritative guidance source available.
- Get superb visual guidance with exceptionally clear illustrations, diagnostic images, and step-by-step surgical photographs.
- Access the complete contents and illustrations online at expertconsult.
- Make optimal use of Anterior Segment OCT to plan and choose treatment options and assess post-operative recovery.
- Master the latest surgical techniques-including femtosecond-assisted penetrating keratoplasty, DSAEK, and deep anterior lamellar keratoplasty-thanks to 25 brand-new chapters and 45 new videos on DVD (a total of 3 hours running time).
- Understand the full spectrum of corneal diseases with coverage of the new corneal dystrophy classification that incoporates current genetic, clinical, and pathologic information.