Fitzpatrick's Dermatology in General Medicine (2 Volumes)
Thomas B. Fitzpatrick and Klaus Wolff
In no other source but Fitzpatrick's can you find the most comprehensive, current, and authoritative coverage of the entire spectrum of dermatologic science, diagnosis, treatment, and management. Now in a more accessible format, with everything you need to know about skin, skin symptoms, and skin diseases right at your fingertips -- from the basic science of the skin as an immunoprotective organ to the day-to-day clinical issues of managing skin diseases like psoriasis, acne, and skin cancer.
Encyclopedic in scope, yet skillfully edited so that it's easy to read and use every day, this unsurpassed resource delivers a timely look at dermatologic therapeutics as well as dermatologic surgery and cosmetic dermatology. In addition, 3,000 eye-catching full-color photographs and hundreds of time-saving tables encapsulate core concepts, while scores of references facilitate further research.
- “At a glance” overviews give you the key points of every chapter
- Diagnostic and Treatment algorithms guide you through the clinical thought process
- Boxes on differential diagnosis with helpful cross-referencing ensure that you find the content you need when you need it
- Color clinical photographs and useful diagrams let you see diagnosis and treatment as you read about them
- More than half the illustrations are NEW to this edition!
- Attention-getting icons lead you to additional content online