Human Anatomy, Color Atlas and Textbook: With STUDENT CONSULT
John A. Gosling, Philip F. Harris, John R. Humpherson and Ian Whitmore
The new edition of this well-known text and atlas takes you from knowing human anatomical structures in the abstract to identifying human anatomy in a real body. It is the only text and atlas of gross anatomy that illustrates all structures using high-quality dissection photographs and clearly labeled line drawings for each photo. Plus, concise yet thorough text supports and explains all key human anatomy.
- High-quality, richly colored dissection photographs showing structures most likely to be seen and tested in the lab improve your ability to recognize and interpret gross specimens accurately.
- Interpretive line drawings next to every photograph let you test your knowledge by covering the labels.
- Color-coding on interpretive artwork helps you differentiate among fat, muscle, ligament, etc.
- Clinical Skills pages help you understand how to apply knowledge of gross anatomy to the clinical setting.
- This book comes with STUDENT CONSULT at no extra charge! Register at www.studentconsult.com today.so you can learn and study more powerfully than ever before!
- More clinical comments throughout the text further clarify anatomical drawings and photographs.
- Cross sections added to the upper and lower limb sections increase your knowledge base.
- Glossary of eponyms at the back of the book and found online at www.studentconsult.com make reference easier than ever.
- Up to 50 new color photographs and new CAT scans and MRIs enhance your visual guidance.