The Comprehensive Treatment of the Aging Spine: Minimally Invasive and Advanced Techniques
James J. Yue, Richard Guyer, J. Patrick Johnson, Larry T. Khoo, Stephen H. Hochschuler
The Comprehensive Treatment of the Aging Spine provides all the state-of-the-art coverage you need on both operative and non-operative treatments for different clinical pathologies of the aging spine. Dr James Yue and a team of talented, pioneering orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons cover hot topics like minimally invasive fusion, dynamic stabilization, state-of-the-art intraspinous and biologic devices, and more.in print and online.
- Search the full text and access a video library online at expertconsult.com.
- Master the very latest techniques and technologies through detailed step-by-step surgical instructions, tips, and pearls.
- Stay current on the state-of-the-art in intraspinous and biologic devices-such as Stent (Alphatec) and Optimesh Spineology; thoracic techniques-kyphoplasty, vertebroplasty, and spacers; and conservative treatment modalities-including injection therapies, acupuncture, and yoga.
- Make expert-guided decisions on techniques and device selection using the collective clinical experience of pioneering editors and contributors.
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages for the full range of available microsurgical and endoscopic techniques for management of cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine pathology-minimally invasive fusion, reconstruction, decompression, and dynamic stabilization.
- View a narrated video library demonstrating surgical techniques and device tips and pearls on the included DVD.