First Exposure to General Surgery
(LANGE First Exposure)
FIRST EXPOSURE: To GENERAL SURGERY enhances your rotation with:
- A compelling profile of the practice of general surgery
- Just the right amount of material for your 4-week clerkship
- Detailed descriptions of procedures you will see and perform
- A focus on important concepts you should learn-not memorization of facts
- How-to's for evaluating the surgical patient
- Clinically relevant detail on cases you will see
FIRST EXPOSURE SERIES BOOKS PHYSICIANS WISH THEY HAD IN THEIR CLERKSHIPS
- Just the right amount of information to read and absorb during your clerkship
- An orientation to each specialty and the ways it differs from other specialties
- What you can expect to get from your clerkship
- Clinically helpful information on the procedures you will see and perform
- A breakdown of the "Chief Complaints" you are most likely to encounter, with a table of "Don't-Miss Diagnoses"
- Essential information on common diseases and conditions seen in each specialty Adding value to the clerkship experience-that's what First Exposure is all about.