Case Files Biochemistry, 2nd ed. 2008
Eugene Toy, Jr.,William Seifert, Henry Strobel, Konrad Harms
Clinical correlations are increasingly emphasized in the teaching of basic medical science. Students, therefore, need exposure to clinical cases to pass course exams and ace the USMLE Step 1. This book presents 46 real-life clinical cases illustrating essential concepts in biochemistry. Each case includes aneasy-to-understand discussion correlated to key basic science concepts, definitions of key terms, biochemistry pearls, and USMLE-style review questions. This interactive learning system helps you to learn instead of memorize.
• 46 clinical cases correlated to high-yield biochemistry concepts
• Biochemistry Pearls highlight key points
• USMLE-style comprehension questions with each case
• Primer on how to approach the basic sciences
• Proven learning system improves exam scores
. dOWNLOAd .