Case Files Emergency Medicine
(LANGE Case Files)
Eugene Toy, Barry Simon, Terrence Liu, Jorge Trujillo
Students need exposure to cases to pass the USMLE Step 2 and the emergency medicine shelf exam. This book presents 47 clinical cases illustrating essential concepts in emergency medicine. Perfect for the clerkship and the USMLE Step 2, each case includes an extended discussion, definitions of key terms, clinical pearls, and USMLE-style review questions. This interactive learning system helps you to learn instead of memorize.
- *47 emergency medicine cases with complete discussions
- *Clinical pearls highlight key points
- *USMLE-style comprehension questions with each case
- *Primer on how to approach the patient
- *Proven learning system improves shelf exam scores
. dOWNLOAd .