CT and MRI of the Whole Body, 2-Volume Set, 5e
(Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging of the Wh)
John R. Haaga MD, Daniel Boll, Vikram S. Dogra MD and Michael Forsting
The updated 5th edition of this easy-to-read, comprehensive resource is now in full color to provide you with enhanced understanding of this highly visual field. Clinically focused, it provides quick access to step-by-step descriptions of all MR and CT imaging applications in every anatomic area, with particular emphasis on the revolutionary multislice CT. Use the latest sectional imaging approaches to accurately diagnose a full range of conditions. Any radiologist will find this book indispensable for CT and MR imaging.
- Includes both MR and CT so you can see correlated images for all areas of the body.
- Covers interventional procedures to help you apply image-guided techniques.
- Presents material with a practical, clinical focus, featuring clinical manifestations for most entities. Shows you how to interpret findings from the latest cutting-edge techniques-multislice CT, 3-Tesla MRI, PET/CT, and more.
- Presents new-generation multislice CT images throughout the book to help you interpret findings from this revolutionary new imaging modality. Includes a completely updated image-guided interventions chapter, plus five new chapters-Liver Transplants; Male Pelvis; Female Pelvis; Evaluation of the Airway; and Contrast Nephrology-to keep you up to speed on the latest approaches.
- Features a new full-color format for a more user-friendly resource. Provides digital-quality images throughout for enhanced detail.