The Human Brain in photograph and Diagrams, CD-ROM
John Nolte and Jay B. Angevine
The 3rd Edition of this popular atlas offers you a systematic approach to the gross anatomy of the brain, spinal cord, and the brainstem. With an emphasis on major structures and concepts, and a careful selection of photographed sections, explanatory diagrams, and brief text, you'll find the guidance you need to better understand this complex subject. Unlabelled photographs juxtaposed with faded-out versions of the same photographs with important structures outlined and labelled allows you to view a section as you would in real life.
- Shows unlabelled and labelled photographs and diagrams of brain sections on the same page
- Incorporates diagrams of the functional systems of the CNS with actual brain and spinal cord sections
- Includes a glossary of over 260 terms mentioned in the book that elucidates every part of the atlas
- Features enlarged section photographs that provide increased clarity of structures and detail for easier viewing.
- Includes color in previously black and white photographs in the opening "guided tour" summaries allowing you to follow and interpret what you see more clearly.
- Presents new material on meninges Â· ventricles Â· and blood supply to increase your knowledge of brain function and activity.
- Combines substantially expanded clinical coverage with angiograms for a better understanding of the anatomy.
- Provides an illustrated glossary containing 152 color images.
- Offers a bonus CD-ROM of all the images from the book-with and without labels- downloadable to PowerPointT.