The Medical Device R and D Handbook, Second Edition
Theodore R. Kucklick
The Medical Device R&D Handbook presents a wealth of information for the hands-on design and building of medical devices. Detailed information on such diverse topics as catheter building, prototyping, materials, processes, regulatory issues, and much more are available in this convenient handbook for the first time.
The Medical Device R&D Handbook also includes exclusive interviews with pioneers and leaders in the medical device industry, offering an insider's perspective on issues that are critical to the medical device entrepreneur.
- An Introduction to Medical Plastics
- Catheter Forming Equipment and Operations
- Basics of Catheter Construction
- Basics of Medical Needles
- Rapid Prototyping for Medical Devices
- Reverse Engineering for Medical Devices
- Using Medical Illustration in Product Development
- Introduction to Pre-Clinical Studies
- Introduction to Regulatory Affairs
- Assessing Biocompatibility
- Exclusive Interviews with Key Industry Leaders
- …And More